Hello!

Hello!
I'm covered in flour - it would take too long to explain...

Thursday 1 December 2011

Write the book, paint the book...

As well as my abilities as a writer, which you can judge for yourself of course; I also have a bit of experience in the visual arts - drawing, painting, making wedding dresses, that sort of thing.
I also often to be found floating around the Word Cloud, and through this lovely on-line community I have run into other writer types who have taken the plunge into e-publishing. Although I have yet to dip a toe in that water, I have made a splash with some book jackets for an online pal of mine who writes fast paced, no-nonsense page turners, which one day will be brought to you screens staring Daniel Craig, if there is any justice. (He's not necessarily right for the part, I just like looking at him!)
Anyway, I thought I'd share them with you, as Mr Stephen Terry is satisfyingly pleased with them. In the new year I shall be offering my services for a small fee to other e-publishers, watch this space ....or book jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment